Translate

Friday 22 August 2014

Understanding oneself at Yoga.

As teacher Surinder says, the most important thing we are learning here (in yoga) is communication. He says we go to school to discover ourselves. So true. Each day I am discovering new things about myelf too. Trying to bring the change in myself I want to see in others and accepting myself moreso.
An incident today in the yoga class made me think about the way I communicate, my actions, my words and my reactions. I really cannot control my environment and everyone in it beyond a point, but I can definitely work on myself and bring the change in me that I want to see in others. Easier said than done. But again, not impossible. :)

"Our divine nature is of a Cow. While our mind has a monkey nature" - Teacher Surinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment